FREE SHIPPING

on orders of $35 or more!

Tie Dye FAQS

Accidentally inhaling a little bit of tie-dye powder might turn the inside of your nose or tongue the color of the dye, and may cause irritation. Remove as much dye as possible with running water, and get medical attention if irritation persists.

If it is accidentally ingested, please follow these instructions:

First Aid Treatment: Contains organic dye and sodium bicarbonate. If swallowed, contact a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.