Give your tie-dye creations a touch of rich, nature-inspired hues using the Tulip? Desert One-Step Tie-Dye? Kit! Stocked with 8 colors in an enchanting earthy color palette: (8) 2.75-oz. dye bottles (Pink Sand, Heat Wave, Canyon Clay, Prickly Pear, Cactus, Mirage, Constellation, and Desert Flora), plus gloves, rubber bands, and an inspiration guide. This kit is ready to celebrate your creativity with colorful tie-dye looks you can mix & match. Dyes up to 12 projects. Makes a great gift too!
- GREAT FOR CREATIVE ACTIVITIES: This must-have tie-dye kit includes enough tie dye (22 total fluid ounces) and supplies to create up to 12 projects - including 6 plastic gloves (3 pairs), 30 rubber bands (3 sets of 10), and 8 bottles of One-Step Dye (Pink Sand, Heat Wave, Canyon Clay, Prickly Pear, Cactus, Mirage, Constellation, and Desert Flora). Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used.
- NONTOXIC DYES: Kit features highly concentrated NONTOXIC One-Step Dyes that only require regular tap water to activate the vibrant colors. All Tulip One-Step Dyes are nontoxic and safe for crafters of any age or experience level.
- NO SODA ASH NEEDED: Tulip One-Step Dyes already have soda ash in the formulas, so there’s no need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before tie dyeing. Make sure your fabrics have been prewashed and you’re ready to get straight to tie dyeing!
- WORKS BEST ON NATURAL FABRICS: One-Step Dyes are formulated to be their best and brightest on natural-fiber fabrics. Use with 100% cotton, rayon and silk for best results. Try tie dyeing more than just T-shirts! Tulip One-Step Dyes also work great for tie dyeing sweatsuits, canvas shoes, cotton face masks, socks, bedding and so much more!
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings. Note: Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.