Festival Fun Tie-Dye T-shirt
June 12, 2018
Turn a simple white tee into a super cute tie-dye shirt with a twist! A backless summer shirt like this one is perfect for festivals, concerts or lounging by the pool.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wash T-shirt and leave damp.
- Lay out shirt on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- Crumple shirt into a flat bundle and secure with rubber bands.
- Mix dyes and colors as directed in package instructions and apply dyes in a random fashion. Turn over shirt and apply to the back.
- Cover shirt with plastic and let set 6-8 hours.
- Remove rubber bands and rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye. Wash and dry shirt as fabric requires.
- Use scissors to cut, alter and tie as desired for final look.
What You Need:
Disposable plastic table cover
5-Color Tie-Dye Kits